Automated time and attendance solutions are no longer only for big companies.
Pyramid has made these solutions affordable for small to mid-size companies. Now you can capture time accurately, streamline your business processes, and reduce your expenses with TimeTrax EZ with the swipe of a card.
Clearly, managing payroll is an important responsibility for any company, but it doesn’t have to eat up hours and hours of valuable time each week. Pyramid has developed TimeTrax EZ, the first ever time and attendance system that is simple to use and will provide years of reliability. With powerful and versatile Windows® - based software, TimeTrax EZ provides a solution that is both highly capable and works in almost every industry. It features exporting capability that is compatible with most major payroll systems. TimeTrax EZ accommodates 25 employees and 3 shifts, but is easily upgradeable to 100 employees as your business grows.
TimeTrax EZ at a Glance
• Plug-and-play simplicity
• Easy-to-use Windows® - based system
• Accommodates 25 employees, 3 shifts (upgradeable to 100 employees)
• Calculates weekly/bi-weekly/semi-monthly/monthly payroll
• Interfaces with major payroll systems, including QuickBooks, ADP, PAYCHEX and more
• Full “point & click” punch and payroll editing, plus many standard reports
• Backed by unprecedented customer support
• Automatic overtime calculation
Swipe terminal, software, 50’ cable, 25 employee swipe cards, mounting bracket and hardware, instruction manual and AC power supply.
1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty with free product replacement and 90-days of free software support. Extended warranties are available by clicking on "ALL OUR PRODUCTS" link on top of this page.
Weight: 1 lb.
Dimensions: 5.7”H x 5”W x 2”D
Minimum System Requirements:
• PC with Pentium® class or faster processor
• 128 megabytes of RAM
• 1 gigabyte of free space on the system’s hard drive
• CD-ROM drive
• Monitor and video card capable of 800x600, 16-bit color resolution
• Mouse or other pointing device
• Either: 9-pin serial port or USB port (via optional adapter)
• Windows® ME, 98, 2000, XP, Windows NT®
• Printer for hard copy reports